Sunday, August 10, 2008

The new school year has begun.

My kids started back to school this week. It was noodle's first, well second, day. I forgot the camera on the first day. Bad Mommy. They look cute don't they. They both like their teachers and seem happy with their classes. It's going to be a busy school year though. We have soccer practices on Monday, Tuesday and Friday nights, dance class on Thursday. Of course, we will also have soccer games on Saturday mornings. My husband will stay very busy actually. My work will only allow me to do some of it. I hate that. I want to go the everything.

3 comments:

Samantha Alice said...

Aw, they are beautiful!

How do they get so big, so fast?

Siren said...

Oh wow. They are so big! They're all legs, too. And I'm beginning to believe that you didn't so much give birth to them as clone them. Stephen looks exactly like Steve, and Jessica looks just like you did when we were kids.

KellyKline said...

Lookit the Mini-mes!