Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Home


Back home from GOG and I'm wiped out. Who knew that hanging out with your best friends could be so exhausting. Thanks ladies.


Sunday Siren and I hit Sea World so I'm including a pic of that today. I didn't take any other pics that I can share on my blog. ;) This baby stingray kept sticking his head above the water and looking at everything he could. He was checking out Siren and myself. It was great.


My flights home went smoothly, but my flight down was different. Before boarding the first leg of my flight they announced that the lavatory was broken and everyone might want to use the restrooms in the airport before departure (it was a short flight). Then we noticed that the plane's air was warm. The flight attendant said the a/c wasn't working well and he hoped the air would move forward and cool things down. This left us wondering about the plane. During the landing the wheels went down with a thud. I heard the guy behind me say "It's just the wheels." I guess he was trying to make someone feel better.


2 comments:

Siren said...

So glad we got some time together. The older we get, the more I rely on you.

Scary, huh?

Samantha Alice said...

I don't think it's scary. I think it's wonderful that we have each other, and don't have to face the world all alone like so many women do...

WHAT A CUTE baby stingray!!! I gotta get my pix up...