Sunday, November 03, 2013

What should I write?

Allrighty, It has been four years since I last posted so I doubt anyone will actually read this but what the hay. I guess I should update from the last time I actually posted. I no longer have acid reflux. How? you ask. Surgery. Worked great except the Doctor cut a section of my spleen, and it broke loose so I don't have that anymore.

Moving on, We recently added a new kitten to our household and she is a bundle of energy. I had forgotten what it was like to have one around. She is currently testing her limits. Cats are not allowed on counters or tables in our house. She seems to be learning the "do it" while no one is looking routine. As soon as she saw me this morning she sprinted off the table and stood there looking at me like she was wondering what would happen next. Of course, I admonished her for getting on the table, but she is so darned cute.

No comments: