Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been tagged

Here are the rules--1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. 3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


My friend, Rebekah, tagged me. For those of you who don't know her yet here is a link to her blog http://davisesdaily.blogspot.com/ BTW Rebekah if you start looking at my friends blogs you might get a suprise and learn somethings about me you didn't know. I hope you'll still respect in the morning. :)

1. I stick people with needles for a living. Yes, someone pays me to do this, I'm not a volunteer, and the people sitting in the chairs are actually volunteering to help save someone else's life. Always good.

2. I love the Dune series of books. I'm just finishing up the last book Sandworms of Dune. I've been trying to read the last few pages for a couple days now, but I keep getting interrupted. Maybe tonight?!

3. Both my kids and me are ADHD. nough said.

4. I love putting together puzzles. I'm currently working on a really hard one. 1000 pieces all shaped very much alike. This one's going to take awhile.

5. I like to play puzzle style video games on the computer and I'm a huge fan of pinball.

6. I have three cats now and all three have the same autoimmune disease because, well, they're related. They now have to eat a special diet and I don't think they like it very much. Big surprise there.

7. I absolutely hate doing housework and I'm disorganized. Now at work I keep things clean, straightened and get frustrated if people put things in the wrong place. I never said I was normal.

8. I'm "the quiet one" among the goddesses. That doesn't mean I don't talk though. For those that know me as "the one who talks all the time" it means I will suddenly say something unexpected. It is fun to watch the expressions I get sometimes.

Now I actually get to tag some others. Here goes, Siren, Kel, Biscuit, Sam, Sassy Lucy, Suthnuh, Memphis Steve, and the Zebraman.

10 comments:

Siren said...

I learned something about you! I didn't know about the puzzldes. Christmas just got ridiculously easy! :-D

Memphis said...

I don't know if I can come up with 8 new things about me that people don't know. I've been blogging for 4 years now and it's all pretty well laid out there. Maybe I'll just make stuff up?

Rebekah D. said...

Yay! Another mom who actually admits she hates housework! And all this time I thought I was just a terrible SAHM! One more thought - as long as you stay away from me with your stinkin' needles, we'll be juuuuusst fiiiine.

Samantha Alice said...

Gah! You got me!

thehipster said...

Siren: You know I'm always full of surprises.

Steve: I would love to see what you would make up, but I figured there had to be something you've been holding back.

Rebekah: You are not alone! I'll keep the needles away I promise.

Sam: heheheheheheheee!

Unknown said...

OKay I will see if I can think of eight more things about me.....it could start getting really nitty gritty now, ya know that.

Look for it Tueday...
Monday is Madness day ...okay every day I am crazy but more so on Mondays.

Unknown said...

I really poured it all out there and reintroduced myself today....think it covers my tag.

Biscuit said...

Alrighty, I'm finally fixin' to do this!

Unknown said...

TAG ~ you're it!

Unknown said...

Hope everything is okay, you've been pretty quiet...
Pop by the Cafe, have a crazy award that I feel my fellow moms may especially be able to relate to...I am not giving it out, you have to snag it, as I shall not judge, lest I be judged. :)